Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Stylish Eastern inspired furniture from Lombok





Nowadays I am searching furnitures for my new house. I searched through google and noted several web sites with amaizing ideas to improve my home. Therefore thought to have a note here for you as well. Lombok Furtniture is one in my list with unique features. As they said on their site "Eastern inspired Furniture" , statement is true when I am browing the site. It realy inspired. As I noted this copmany is specialized for Beds, dinning tables, Chairs, Wooden Bookcases, Chests of drawers ( I was thrilled with this section), Wardrobs and coffee tables.

We can get creative ideas about lighting house with their lighting section. Lamp shades, Candles, Lamps and Windlights collection is great. some pictures here.


there is good selection as well, you may not like what I prefer, but I am sure you have something there. If you visit to this site or store, don't forget to check the accessories section. Other than Lamp shades, Candles and Winglights, there are many more items available for us to haveperfect house. I am interesting their table wear, photo frames, cushions , Laundray baskets and log baskets as well. Those are really Decorative items to have in any house to remove the clutter in rooms and around the house.

When I visit the furniture section in Lombom , I spent hours there. They said, their furniture are eco friendly and used natural materials. I realized that is true by viewing their galleiries. More asian, colonial designs. anyone who use these furniture will have unique home among the rest. Most of interior styles are so traditional. They have collection for dining room, living room, bed room and study room as well from Keroton, Milano , seba and many other collections
here I copied their stores' locations, when you are around, just visit and see, you will realized what I noted.

London Stores

Chelsea
555 Kings Road, London SW6

Chiswick
418/422 Chiswick High Road,
London W4

East Sheen
270/274 Upper Richmond Road West,
London SW14

Hampstead
63/67 Heath Street, London NW3 6UG

Kingston
60 Eden Street, Kingston upon Thames,
Surrey, KT1 1EE

Notting Hill
142 Notting Hill Gate, London W11 3QG

Tottenham Court Road
204/208 Tottenham Court Road,
London W1T 7PL
Wimbledon
Ground Floor, Stirling House,
6/10 St Georges Road, Wimbledon,
London
SW19 4DP

Clearance Store
Unit 2, The Gasworks,
2 Michael Road, London SW6 2AD

Islington
116/118, Islington High Street,
Camden Passage, London N1 8EG


Nationwide Stores

Batley, West Yorkshire
Redbrick Mill, 218 Bradford Road,
Batley, West Yorkshire, WF17 6JF

Bluewater
Upper Guild Hall Mall, Bluewater,
Kent DA9 9SS

Brighton
6/7 North Street,
Brighton BN1 1HJ
Telephone 0845 2418908

Bristol
Unit MS8, 19 Philadelphia Street
Quakers Friars, Cabot Circus
BS1 3BZ

Cambridge
Unit 2, Christ's Lane
Cambridge, CB1 1NP

Guildford
9 North Street, Guildford,
Surrey GU1 4AF
Telephone 01483457400

Leamington Spa
Regent Court, 6 Livery Street,
Leamington Spa, CV32 4NP

Reading
81/82 Broad Street, Reading,
Berkshire, RG1 2AP

Tunbridge Wells
60/62 High Street,
Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1XF

No comments: